This graphic organiser is a tool used to assist thinking when evaluating effectiveness. The Reflection, evaluation and metacognition chart identifies the key concepts and skills across the levels for the Reflection, evaluation and metacognition dimension.
The graphic organiser examples illustrates the purpose of the tool and how it can be used. The examples below can be viewed and printed as a resource by teachers and students. They are designed to be displayed in the classroom.
A blank template has been developed for use by teachers and students and can be printed or saved as an electronic copy.
- Primary example - Ranking Ladder (PDF - 59KB)
- Secondary example - Ranking Ladder (PDF - 65KB)
- Template - Ranking Ladder (Doc - 515KB)
- Thinking Processes standards and learning focus statements
- Thinking Processes concepts and skills charts.
- Approaches to teaching Thinking Processes